has developed the policies below to explain how the
information you provide us is used by us. We have established this
used, which may be updated by from time to time.
will provide notice of materially significant changes to
our Site and its services, you signify your acceptance of the policies in
effect at the time.
1. Internal Policy.
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies",
"web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- We offer email anonymization & relay, to reduce 3rd party
harvesting & spam.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- does not knowingly collect any information from
persons under the age of 13. If learns that a posting is
by a person under the age of 13, will remove that posting.
does not orient this site toward children or target them
as an audience, nor does it screen them from using the site. Some of the
material on this site is for mature audiences, and parents and guardians
should take responsibility for monitoring their children's use.
does not collect or distribute information indicating
whether a user is a child.
- From time to time, we may send you information about the Site and
your account. You may elect to opt-out of ongoing e-mail communication
from us, such as newsletters, subscriptions, account information,
promotional materials, contest results, survey inquiries, etc. by using
a simple "opt out" procedure. You need only reply to the communication
with the word "unsubscribe" (without the quotation marks) in the body of
your e-mail response and your name will be removed from that mailing
list. However, if you opt-out of receiving our announcements and updates
about your account, you may no longer have access to features available
to registered use
2. Data we collect
- We collect e-mail addresses of anyone desiring to post listings on
, and additional information, including credit card
numbers, name and billing address, for anyone purchasing services on the
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as
sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user
accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for forums,
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or
comments, post it on our classifieds or interactive forums, or if you
contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on
forums or classifieds that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served,
including your IP address, page URL and timestamp.
- cannot protect the privacy of any information you
elect to post on the Site, since such information is available to anyone
that visits the Site, and we therefore cannot be responsible for the use
by third parties of information you post or otherwise make
3. Data we may store
- Classified and Forum postings are stored in our database, even after
"deletion," and may or may not be archived.
- Our web logs and other records may or may not be stored as
- We may contract our hosting to a private company therefore we may
rely on them to store the information in a secure operating environment
that is not available to the public, however we cannot control that and
therefore we cannot guarantee complete security as such you agree to not
hold us liable for any and all private information that you post as you
are risking the chance that it may become public, if you are concerned
the privacy of your data we suggest you not post anything private or you
can choose not to post on our site.
4. Archiving and display of postings by search engines
and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with
- including Google.com
- archive or otherwise make available
postings, including resumes, you agree not to hold us
responsible for that.
5. Circumstances in which may release information
- may disclose information about its users if required
to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is
reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other
legal process, You agree for us to do that.
- may also disclose information about its users to law
enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such
disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our Terms
of Use; respond to claims that any posting or other content violates
the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or
personal safety of , its users or the general public, You
agree for us to do that.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge
and agree that due to the international dimension of we may
use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes
identified in this policy or in our other communications with you,
including the transmission of information outside your resident
jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored
on servers located in the United States or outside United States. By
providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
We welcome your feedback on this document in our
e-mail them to
Copyright © 2005 eFreeList All
Rights Reserved | Terms
Us | Contact Us |